Join CAADFW and The American Institute of Architecture (AIA) 11th Annual Dallas Tour of Homes!
Each year the Dallas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects is proud to showcase the work of our members for the public to enjoy. The CAADFW Group will proceed on a self-guided tour, curated exclusively by local architects promotes the work of some of the top architectural design talent in North Texas.
Each individual patron of the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes must be wearing an official wristband to gain entry to any of the featured homes. Tickets are $25 per person, purchased in advance, or $30 purchased during the weekend of the tour. Tickets to visit individual homes may be obtained for $10 on the day of the tour and are good for that day only. Children 12 and under are free, but parents need to carry or hold their child's hand the entire time.
- No cameras or photographs are allowed inside the home (this includes cell phone cameras). Anyone taking photos outside or in the homes will risk the surrender of his/her ticket.
- Please remove your shoes or wear the provided booties at each featured home.
- Turn off or mute cell phones while in the homes. Please take calls outside.
- No food or drinks may be taken inside the homes.
- No smoking is allowed inside the homes or on the property. Please dispose of cigarette butts before entering the property.
- Do not open closed doors, closets, cabinets, drawers, or refrigerators.
- Do not enter areas that have been closed or blocked off.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. A child under the age of 6 must hold the hand of an adult while walking through the house.
- Please follow all street signage regarding parking and do not block driveways or walk on lawns or landscaping.
- No pets allowed.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed on the property.